Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth FTW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How's everyone?
So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm by MrGreek

» Hi its Jaymie/Quietplease need to get hold of john/pepsi
So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am by Jaymie/QuietPlease

» Ok come on, be Rebirth like old times here, what's best per each class? about less char's atm.
So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am by Raíce

» TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am by Raíce

» Training areas post bigbang (all classes)
So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am by ajkboan

» So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm by Raíce

» New Members
So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm by Raíce

» BaM lvling and SP guide
So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm by Madi

» ring upgrade extension
So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm by Pepsi

So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

Antal inlägg : 207

So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? Empty
PostSubject: So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?   So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:14 pm

i'm just checking to make sure, since i probably never will get too happy about it xD

If we need a totally new name like "Wave" i would have gone with "loyalty" or something instead;p<3
Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum

Antal inlägg : 531

PostSubject: Re: So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?   So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
TacoTamer
Mushdad
Mushdad
TacoTamer

Antal inlägg : 116

PostSubject: Re: So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?   So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:41 am

its not amazing but its simple and short xD
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
Zinjie

Antal inlägg : 312

PostSubject: Re: So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?   So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:08 am

In The start i was like OMG We need a AWSOME and
A good lokning name, but Now why care of The name
Its the Bond In the guild between the peoples, that is
The most important.

Why keep descuss about The name, instead of trying to
gather new members, and fight to a new bond In the new
guild!

Sometimes it bugs me Peoples is still complaining over The
name try do something usefull instead! Smile
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?   So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:24 am

Zinjie wrote:
In The start i was like OMG We need a AWSOME and
A good lokning name, but Now why care of The name
Its the Bond In the guild between the peoples, that is
The most important.

Why keep descuss about The name, instead of trying to
gather new members, and fight to a new bond In the new
guild!

Sometimes it bugs me Peoples is still complaining over The
name try do something usefull instead! Smile

Well i'm sorry but the name is just also very important to me:/
And what's worse is that it was YOU that said to me, don't worry it's ONLY temporary.

Cus i was like omg... is that our new name?O.o ^^'

And ofc it's about the people and the bond and all, but many guilds have bonds and nice people, sure ours is better and sure we survive with any name, but to me wave isn't much better a name than diarrhea:/

I was just trying one last time to get another name, but it's clearly not gonna work^^'

we are now THE WAVES, or WAVERS xD

And Chris get your butt on maple and play some so you can watch the name more when you are training! xD

Back to top Go down
WorkerBeee
JrPepe
JrPepe
WorkerBeee

Antal inlägg : 267

PostSubject: Re: So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?   So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Rebiirth would be WAY more... how do i say it without hurting the name wave?...
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?   So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm

WorkerBeee wrote:
Rebiirth would be WAY more... how do i say it without hurting the name wave?...

Well i think you said it well, you said that you don't think the name "Wave" is that bad, but on the other hand you think "Rebiirth" would have rocked a lot more:)

everyone is allowed to have opinions agreeing or not, it's just different thoughts about it:p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?   So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild? Empty

Back to top Go down

So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
Page 1 of 1