Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth FTW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How's everyone?
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm by MrGreek

» Hi its Jaymie/Quietplease need to get hold of john/pepsi
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am by Jaymie/QuietPlease

» Ok come on, be Rebirth like old times here, what's best per each class? about less char's atm.
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am by Raíce

» TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am by Raíce

» Training areas post bigbang (all classes)
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am by ajkboan

» So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm by Raíce

» New Members
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm by Raíce

» BaM lvling and SP guide
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm by Madi

» ring upgrade extension
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm by Pepsi

Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4

Go down 
4 posters

Guild name?
Loyalty
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_lcap33%Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Mastery
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_lcap0%Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alerion
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_lcap8%Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Diamonds
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_lcap33%Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Prophets
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_lcap0%Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Enigma
Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_lcap8%Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Ancients
 0% [ 0 ]
Demise
 8% [ 1 ]
Resonance
 8% [ 1 ]
EliteCore
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

Antal inlägg : 207

Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Empty
PostSubject: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Second Voting.
Back to top Go down
ajkboan
Zakum
Zakum
ajkboan

Antal inlägg : 550

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Diamonds sounds gay imo. Looking at how the voting ends up i hope you guys pick Rhea over Rebirthers. You should also make a jr guild named Diar
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 pm

ajkboan wrote:
Diamonds sounds gay imo. Looking at how the voting ends up i hope you guys pick Rhea over Rebirthers. You should also make a jr guild named Diar

I know he's old member but WOUW he's annoying ALL the time.
It's like he always say the opposite of what he is suppose to say^^'
Back to top Go down
Madi
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 704

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:29 am

WHO also voted for Diamonds! Lol I thought it;s the gayest name of all that's why I voted... Reb was gay too Sad
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Madi wrote:
WHO also voted for Diamonds! Lol I thought it;s the gayest name of all that's why I voted... Reb was gay too Sad

Lol yea diamons are even in the final vote atm xD so bad choice xD

but what people haven't realized yet is that probably none of these names will be the final one, since John will ONLY make it happen if it get's ENOUGH votes not enough to win but enough of people who agree's on licking that name if people can't decide then john will keep wave:/
Back to top Go down
ajkboan
Zakum
Zakum
ajkboan

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Raíce wrote:
ajkboan wrote:

How is this the opposite of what im "supposed to say"? I am only giving you my opinion and that is exactly what i am "supposed to say"
i am NOT "supposed to say" what you think is the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:30 pm

ajkboan wrote:
Raíce wrote:
ajkboan wrote:

How is this the opposite of what im "supposed to say"? I am only giving you my opinion and that is exactly what i am "supposed to say"

What i mean is, you always say the opposite of what's best to say according to the subject.
Like if you were applying for a job you would come looking like a hippie and smoke weed and make weird jokes and say all the things that would make your boss wanna fire you instead of hire you^^' total oposite of what's actually supposed to be said.
I'm not saying it's wrong, i'm saying i think it's pretty stupid to act like that towards the boss of cause some people are like that, and that's fine with me, but i just wish they would keep their noses out of my voting. when it has nothing to do with them at all.

Sorry for spelling mistakes just wrote it, didn't really care about correcting it xD
Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum

Antal inlägg : 531

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 pm

U forgot to put Wave on incase someone do like the name?
Back to top Go down
ajkboan
Zakum
Zakum
ajkboan

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:31 am

Raíce wrote:
ajkboan wrote:
Raíce wrote:
ajkboan wrote:

What i mean is, you always say the opposite of what's best to say according to the subject.
Like if you were applying for a job you would come looking like a hippie and smoke weed and make weird jokes and say all the things that would make your boss wanna fire you instead of hire you^^' total oposite of what's actually supposed to be said.
I'm not saying it's wrong, i'm saying i think it's pretty stupid to act like that towards the boss of cause some people are like that, and that's fine with me, but i just wish they would keep their noses out of my voting. when it has nothing to do with them at all.

Sorry for spelling mistakes just wrote it, didn't really care about correcting it xD

If i were to go on a job interview i would only look like a hippie and smoke weed if that was what the job required. And as a forum member i think i am allowed to give my opinions even if the effect of the topic in game has nothing to do with me.

And can you please explain how saying "diamonds sounds gay" is something thats the opposite of whats best to say, because i really dont get it.
Diamonds really does sound gay, someone apparently even voted for it because of that reason i just though i should enlighten you on what i (and probably other people) think about it.
The other part i wrote in my first post was just a joke and should not be mistaken for something else.
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:54 am

Charma wrote:
U forgot to put Wave on incase someone do like the name?

Yup Diana i really forgot^^' but let's face it wave is gonna die if it doesn't change name anyway.
And i never agreed to joining wave, i agreed to join the new Rebirth.
and i was told, don't you worry ofc wave is only temporary we are gonna have a good name sometime near in the future:)
So i trusted that and that's why i accepted it, not that because i wanted to be in a guild called wave that is falling apart...
But to remake Rebirth, actually the temporary thing i heard about is not the best idea i have heard of:/
Since that was no good in the end and now some wanna keep it, as i told Chris from the beginning why leave Rebirth now when we don't have a name yet? NOT a good idea^^'
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:56 am

ajkboan wrote:
Raíce wrote:
ajkboan wrote:
Raíce wrote:
ajkboan wrote:

If i were to go on a job interview i would only look like a hippie and smoke weed if that was what the job required. And as a forum member i think i am allowed to give my opinions even if the effect of the topic in game has nothing to do with me.

And can you please explain how saying "diamonds sounds gay" is something thats the opposite of whats best to say, because i really dont get it.
Diamonds really does sound gay, someone apparently even voted for it because of that reason i just though i should enlighten you on what i (and probably other people) think about it.
The other part i wrote in my first post was just a joke and should not be mistaken for something else.

Good but since i don't know you i wouldn't know if you would like to be in a guild called diarrhea since you seem like you would enjoy that name for a guild^^'
that's the impression i have of watching your messages on forum for weeks.
And Diamonds area girls best friend i guess xD
Would be very wierd to be called that in my opinion xD
Back to top Go down
Madi
HornTail
HornTail

Antal inlägg : 704

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 am

Guys I'm almost sure there was a Wave guild on ems before... I even knew one guy from it.. o.o
Back to top Go down
ajkboan
Zakum
Zakum
ajkboan

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Yes i would like to be in a guild called Diarrhea. I have already been in guilds called JewJitsu and Nogger both great guilds
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
Raíce

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:41 am

ajkboan wrote:
Yes i would like to be in a guild called Diarrhea. I have already been in guilds called JewJitsu and Nogger both great guilds

Yea i'm sure you would like them^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4   Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Guild name voting!<3 part 2/4
Page 1 of 1